Home >> Services >> Competence Development Tools
Competence Development Tools
"To propose original definitions [...], a coach is a" provocative success ", an" agitator performance "or a" boost of success. " ????
(Alain Cardon, commented Dictionary of coaching)
Coaching found its roots in sports.
These days, this technique is used in all environments, especially in the corporate world where performance and improvement of employees is aligned with the success of the company.
But what is it?
Coaching is a professional support of someone who wants to get out of a problematic situation and as such achieve a professional or personal goal.
The coaching process focuses strongly on the near future, and the progress of the person coached is measured in terms of performance indicators. Throughout this process, the coachee will follow four important steps:
In which case is coaching recommended?
- The clarification of the current problematic situation.
- The definition of a concrete goal, specific and measurable.
- The discovery of possible options.
- The implementation of an action plan.
- When undergoing change or in times of difficult transitions.
- During periods of learning or integration.
- In times of doubt, rethinking, or repositioning.
- When building a new team, or when faced with difficult relationships.
- When a situation has stalled.
- In times of re-motivation.
PRODUCTION ENGINEER - EC693
Project Manager - Offshore wind industry – France – CM697
MAINTENANCE MANAGER - Food industry - EC671
adva consult video
ADVA CONSULT WILL BE PRESENT AT THE INTERNATIONAL PARIS AIR SHOW AT LE BOURGET (from the 19th to the 25th of June 2017).